- Counselors must be 15 years old
- Counselors must go through the Youth Worker Certification process. You will need to complete this before registering
- Registration for returning counselors will begin in April
There are four parts to becoming a new counselor.
- Complete application paperwork (deadline May 1, 2018). You will need to print the appropriate documents and fill out by hand.
- Community of Christ members need to print the application and give it to their pastor. To download, click here: Youth Worker App. After this has been turned in, you will then need to email your contact information to email@example.com.
- Non Community of Christ members will need to email the new counselor packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. To download the packet, click here: 2018-Moja-New-Counselor-Application-Packet
- Complete a phone interview with one of the directors (deadline May 1, 2018)
- Complete the online Moja Registration (you will receive this information after your interview)
- Attend training Tuesday, June 19.
Things to remember:
- All staff will need to be at training beginning at 1:30 PM on 6/19.
- If you are arranging for a ride home, please have them arrive between 11:30-noon Sunday, June 24.
- We must be off the campgrounds by noon and will start our final meeting around 11AM. We will leave the campground by 12PM.
- Registration is available online here.