APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE MARCH ’17
Camper Application Process:
- Campers must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of camp.
- Applications are now open.
- If you have any issues with doing an online payment please call 816.833.4300 ext. 4
We encourage you to consider your camper’s individual abilities, and if you are unsure if Moja will be a good fit physically or behaviorally please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Bird Registration (through April 15) $250
- Regular Registration $350
- $50 deposit was required at application
Counselor/Staff Application Process:
- Counselors must be 15 years old
- Counselors must go through the Youth Worker Certification process. You will need to complete this before registering
- Registration for returning counselors will begin in March
There are 4 parts to becoming a new counselor:
- Complete application paperwork (deadline May 1, 2017) (You will need to print the appropriate documents and fill out by hand.)
- Community of Christ members need to print the application and give it to their pastor. To download click here: Youth Worker App After this has been turned in, you will then need to email your contact information to email@example.com .
- Non Community of Christ members will need to email the new counselor packet to firstname.lastname@example.org. To download the packet click here: 2017 Moja New Counselor Application Packet
- Complete a phone interview with one of the directors (deadline May 1, 2017)
- Complete the online Moja Registration (you will receive this information after your interview)
- Attend training on Tuesday, June 20.
Registration is now available by clicking here: MOJA RETURNING COUNSELOR LINK
- You will need to arrive between 4 & 5 on Tuesday, June 20.
- You will come to the main lodge for your room assignment and training will begin at 6PM.
- Be sure to eat dinner before you come.
- If you are arranging for a ride home, please have them arrive between 11:30 and 12 on Sunday, June 25.
- We must be off the campgrounds by noon, and will start our final meeting around 11:15. We will leave the camp ground by 12:30pm.