APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY !
We encourage you to consider your camper’s individual abilities, and if you are unsure if Moja will be a good fit physically or behaviorally, please email email@example.com.
How to apply:
- Campers must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of camp.
- Applications are available online.
- If you have any issues with doing an online payment, please call 816.833.4300, ext. 600
- Regular Registration, TBA
- Early Bird Registration, $TBA
- $50 nonrefundable deposit required at application
If you are new to Camp Moja or have a new email address, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on this year’s email list. Information will also be posted on the Camp Moja Fan Page on Facebook.*If you are a Jackson County resident, you may qualify for a scholarship from the Board of Special Services (816.363.2000). Please contact them for more information. You will need to print the application after filling out each page (by using File/Print on your toolbar) to have a copy for Eitas. BEFORE REGISTERING A CAMPER – Please contact email@example.com with more information (including the camper’s name and if they’ve attended before) only if the camper meets any of the following criteria:
- Is unable to walk or use adaptive equipment to transport themselves 1/4 of a mile
- Is the camper unable to perform activities of daily living (toileting, feeding, bathing, etc)
- Has the camper been labeled as a choking risk?
- Has the camper been sent home from Moja, for any reason, over the past 3 years?
Information to have on hand when registering your camper:
- What time of day does the camper take meds (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed)
- How many medications/supplements per day does the camper take
- Does the camper have a roommate/counselor preference
- Camper T-shirt size
- Does the camper have a talent for the talent show already picked out (if so, what)
- Degree of camper’s intellectual disability (mild, moderate, or severe)
- Camper’s diet (regular, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free)
- Has/is the camper
- Had a fall in the last 90 days
- A violent outburst in the last year
- A tetanus shot in the last 10 years
- Have seizures
- Take seizure medication
- Name, phone, email of 2 emergency contacts that are available to pick the camper up at any point of an emergency
- Name, phone, email of the person for whom the medical registration should be sent (this should be the parent who lives with the camper, a QDDP/Case Manager, or house manager. not the camper)
- Name, phone, email of the person (legal guardian or camper who is their own guardian) who will need to sign the waivers
- Legal guardian’s name and email contact