APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
We encourage you to consider your camper’s individual abilities, and if you are unsure if Moja will be a good fit physically or behaviorally please email email@example.com.
How to apply:
- Campers must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of camp.
- Applications are now available by clicking here MOJA CAMPER LINK ($50 due at registration).
- If you have any issues with doing an online payment please call 816.833.4300 ext. 4
- Early Bird Registration (through April 15) $250
- Regular Registration $350
- $50 deposit required at application
If you are new to Camp Moja, or have a new email address, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on this years email list. Information will also be posted on the Camp Moja Fan Page on Facebook.*If you are a Jackson County resident, you may qualify for a scholarship from the Board of Special Services (816.363.2000). Please contact them for more information. – you will need to print the application after filling out each page (by using File/Print on your toolbar) to have a copy for Eitas.