APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
We encourage you to consider your camper’s individual abilities, and if you are unsure if Moja will be a good fit physically or behaviorally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
- Campers must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of camp.
- Applications are available online here.
- If you have any issues with doing an online payment, please call 816.833.4300, ext. 4
- Regular Registration, $475
- Early Bird Registration, $290 (before May 1)
- $50 deposit required at application
If you are new to Camp Moja or have a new email address, you can email email@example.com to be put on this year’s email list. Information will also be posted on the Camp Moja Fan Page on Facebook.*If you are a Jackson County resident, you may qualify for a scholarship from the Board of Special Services (816.363.2000). Please contact them for more information. You will need to print the application after filling out each page (by using File/Print on your toolbar) to have a copy for Eitas.