Applications are now available at: https://campscui.
We will be offering an early bird rate of $485 for those that sign up before April 15. After that it will be full price of $620. A $50 nonrefundable deposit is due at registration.
We will be offering a limited number of $50 scholarships. Applications will be available on April 1. This will be based on financial need. If you live in Jackson County, contact Eitas for a possible scholarship.
We will not accommodate early check in unless you’ve made prior arrangements with the directors (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Individual campers – 1-2 p.m., Monday, June 10
Group homes – 2-3 PM, Monday, June 10
PICK -UP will be promptly at 9:30 AM on Friday, June 14.
BEFORE REGISTERING A CAMPER – Please contact email@example.com with more information (including the camper’s name and if they’ve attended before) if the camper meets any of the following criteria:
- Is unable to walk or use adaptive equipment to transport themselves 1/4 of a mile
- Is the camper unable to perform activities of daily living (toileting, feeding, bathing, etc)
- Has the camper been labeled as a choking risk?
- Has the camper been sent home from Moja, for any reason, over the past 3 years?
Information to have on hand when registering your camper:
- What time of day does the camper take meds (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed)
- How many medications/supplements per day does the camper take
- Does the camper have a roommate/counselor preference
- Camper T-shirt size
- Does the camper have a talent for the talent show already picked out (if so, what)
- Degree of camper’s intellectual disability (mild, moderate, or severe)
- Camper’s diet (regular, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free)
- Has/is the camper
- Had a fall in the last 90 days
- A violent outburst in the last year
- A tetanus shot in the last 10 years
- Have seizures
- Take seizure medication
- Name, phone, email of 2 emergency contacts that are available to pick the camper up at any point of an emergency
- Name, phone, email of the person for whom the medical registration should be sent (this should be the parent who lives with the camper, a QDDP/Case Manager, or house manager. not the camper)
- Name, phone, email of the person (legal guardian or camper who is their own guardian) who will need to sign the waivers