Get Ready for Camp Moja 2023!
We plan to have registration available on February 3 and will post a link to this website. Once registration is available a $50 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. This must be paid online, unless prior approval has been made to pay via check.
Camp Moja 2023 will be $350.00 The cost includes the $50 deposit due at the time of registration.
If you sign up and are placed on the waitlist, we will let you know if a spot opens up!
In preparation for registration, you can go ahead and gather the following info:
- Recent photo of camper (will need to be uploaded to ACTIVE site – shoulders and up only please).*
- Photo/copy of the insurance/Medicaid card (will need to be uploaded to the ACTIVE site).*
- What time of day does the camper take meds (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed)
- How many medications/supplements per day does the camper take
- Camper T-shirt size
- Degree of camper’s intellectual disability (mild, moderate, or severe)
- Camper’s diet (regular, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free)
- Has/is the camper
- Had a fall in the last 90 days
- A violent outburst in the last year
- A tetanus shot in the last 10 years
- Have seizures
- Take seizure medication
- Name, phone, email of 2 emergency contacts that are available to pick the camper up at any point of an emergency
- Name, phone, email of the person for whom the medical registration should be sent (this should be the parent who lives with the camper, a QDDP/Case Manager, or house manager. not the camper)
- Name, phone, email of the person (legal guardian or camper who is their own guardian) who will need to sign the waivers
Optional information to have on hand:
- Does the camper have a roommate/counselor preference?
- Does the camper have a talent for the talent show already picked out (if so, what)
*these items are required, but not at the time of registration.